My dog Kiara is my mindfulness teacher. I’ll tell you why!
In her cute little doggie universum, all that counts is the here and the now.
- She doesn’t even think about the past, although I adopted her from Canary Islands and she didn’t have a past of roses and doggiebones.
- The thing that makes her most happy is being together with her two bosses Martin and Ester. When the pack is complete she goes bonkers with joy!
- When she is tired she naps.
- She loves routines and cosy dogbaskets or fluffy pillows.
- She doesn’t think about the future much, that I know of anyway…
- She certainly does not care about what other people may think of her!
Yesterday it all came together:
Martin, Kiara and I went upstairs to our guest/study/movie-room to watch the BBC documentary ‘Life’. As we lay on the guest bed, Kiara snuggled tightly between our legs and went into a deep doggie meditated relaxation. Snout down in the pillows and blankies.
It was so peaceful for us: the documentary, the cosy relaxed dog, romantic us. Really simple life, mindful en enjoying every minute!
2 thoughts on “Zen dog”
thank you so much dear Tara!!!!
give your dogs a hug from me.
Hi Dear Ester,
I often think my dogs are my greatest teachers! They’re all about the NOW. Lovely post!!!